Friday 26 October 2007

Wrap it in Ribbon for Christmas


The challenge from Daring Cardmakers was to make a Christmas Card with Ribbon on it. My card does not have a lot of ribbon, just a small piece. This card was made using BG Figgy Pudding paper, green buttons, stamped phrases of the words peace & joy and a BG chipboard arrow. I punched holes through the arrow using my cropadile to mimic all the circles and dots in the paper, inked it up with Brown Stazon, then tied a satin ribbon. Viola my Chrimbo Card.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful paper and embellis. Great Card. Love it.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Nice & unusual card. I think the paper is great.

Juliet said...

Gorgeous cards - all of them, and your choice of papers is exactly what I would choose - love them.

Andrea, said...

Great card, love the papers and buttons

stampingbalou said...

Wouw, this paper is really gordeous and your card is just fabulous !

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Gail. Isn't it clever how a touch of ribbon really takes a card to a different level of gorgeousness

stamp and scrape said...

Lovely card!
Ros

Angelnorth said...

Very stylish-looking card Gail - love it!

Karen Mortensen said...

Oohh I really love that!! Wanna be on my design team? ;o)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card.:)

Anonymous said...

Great card ! Love the papers !

Crafty Green Poet said...

very stylish and original, I love it!

Samm said...

Very classy! love it!

Samm
x

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Gail.
Thanks for joining in the ribbon fun.

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous card!!!!

Rhi said...

Gorgeous Gail, love the traditional colours with the funky layout. Great to see you joining in the DCM fun :)