Saturday 27 October 2007

I'm On A Roll!!

I seem to have ants in my pants at the moment. I am on a roll with my Christmas Card making at the minute. This morning while standing at the counter, inbetween serving my customers I have made another 2 cards using the BG Figgy papers. Maybe I should have used the Happy Holidays one as my DC Wrap it in Ribbon Challenge.

I used the Filmstrip Die from Ellison cut out of a piece of hardboard then paper and glued together, inked up the edges, stamped peace and joy onto paper, threaded satin ribbon through the holes of the filmstrip, and attached buttons.



This card was made using embossed cardstock from my Payperbox range in the shop, inked up to give a destressed look, pp has scalloped edges with my scallop scissors and inked up the edges of them too. Inked and destressed the chipboard flowers and places a white brad through the hole.

6 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Cor Gail! They are blimming gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Gail!!

Crafty Green Poet said...

These look wonderful!

Andrea, said...

Great cards, I love that paper

Rhi said...

Delicious! Are you developing a love for Basic Grey now?

Tracey said...

Lovely cards - fab colours!