Friday 26 October 2007

Daring Cardmakers







Daring Cardmakers is a fantastic forum to get you inspired and motivated to making those wonderful cards. I have been a browser on this forum for some time, but never took up any of their challenges. This week, however I thought I would. This weeks one was to make a card from a sketch. I used Basic Grey Figgy Pudding papers, a circle punch, sofened the edges of the papers and cradstock with Timber Brown Stazon and the snowflakes and Happy Holidays were stamped on, also in Timber brown Stazon. I have made some more to add to my Christmas Card collection, using some more papers from the Figgy Pudding Range. (I just can't put these papers down!)

2 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Fabulous Gail. I'm a newbie on DCM but they are terribly addictive aren't they? Love your take on the sketch!

Craftspirations said...

I'm a newbie too. It's great to get me inspired an making more, wish I had dome it ages ago now.