Tuesday 27 February 2007

Stitches Trade Show

Well it has taken me a whole week to get this done. Tut Tut!

The trade show has been and gone and I must say that it was disappointing. There were a few things that I liked, but on the whole there was nothing that really jumped out at me this year. I did a few workshops and the only one that I really enjoyed was a Jewellery making one. I had never touched anything to with making your own Jewellery, and I was totally hooked. I am looking into getting a stand in the shop which will have findings, beads, and tools for the Jewellery makers out there in the crafting world.
I watched a demonstration with Tim Holtz and I really enjoyed that. I have never really tried distressing inks, but I really liked the effects of them and the way that Tim uses them.

No comments: